Terms and Conditions
- Free online lessons offer is valid for purchases of any Casio Keyboard or Digital
Piano between 1st April 2011 and 31st July 2014.
- Registrations for free online lessons must be received no later than 30 days after
the closing date listed above.
- Access to the free online lessons will be valid for registered users for a minimum
of 6 months from the date of user registration.
- Free online lessons offer is only available on end user purchases by individuals,
and not to any person, company or organisation that has purchased Casio Keyboards
or Digital Pianos for resale.
- The promotion is valid only on products supplied and distributed by Casio Electronics
Co. Limited within the UK that have been sold via authorised Casio resellers.
- Access to the promotion can be gained via www.casiomusicacademy.com and through
quoting of the promotional code provided by nominated retailers or within the product
- No proof of purchase is necessary.
- Casio reserves the right to contact customers that register their details at www.casiomusicacademy.com
in respect to this promotion.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Casio Electronics Co. Limited reserve
the right to terminate or change any aspect of this promotion without prior notice.
- The website and associated online lesson content provided upon www.casiomusicacademy.com
are provided in partnership with Gigajam Music School Limited. Casio Electronics
Co. Limited and Gigajam Music School Limited reserve the right to change the free
lessons content, as part of this promotion, at any time and without prior notice.
- Promoter: Casio Electronics Co. Limited, Unit 6, 1000 North Circular Road, London.